Tuesday 13 January 2015

LO2: Script (Music video group call this post song lyrics)





lyrics start 0.28(show various locations/ crew member or artsist if no crew members for 28 secs) 

runcee, shout out the endz
train one then i turn him to an expert
all gold chains when i go in
cant talk about hype
skinny jean youtes coming at like i know him
rah holla that been to the hate, now she the one wanna rate
anywhere i go, gun make can go make you step back with your mate
your face on a plate likely to catch a brudda down runcee
seen a pr**k ni**a go for a rant, must be in wake of a real og
role tru in my black nikeey
and the big batty come like e
call me a lil ni**a with a mad flow onm paper u kno runcee
back prick ni**as move silly
i move cus i drunk like a milli
sixteens in a pad and about 2, 3 floors so im chillin
the whole team this kids kinda winning
ring ring on my iphone blinging
fifteen got my chain popped off
on job so you never catch me slipping
check check, step back, step back
holla that, badman on the move
heard my mans on me ?
i told man he better move
you can talk about bustin them 9s
man rolls with a large 16
snap to the back like catch that
then check out the team like rambo
manaman move move move manaman move
manaman move move move manaman move
manaman move move move manaman move
cant believe he came in the night
cant belive he came in the trap
no ratings i was in the back with the gang
like the white show going in black
cant talk about backstabbing
snakes everywhere cus my eyes on my back
good guy in a bad crowd
sixteen got me on a next wave, trust me
one day me and venomz in studio
next day we was setting up the pace
pitt asked when we dropping that video
now ni**as cant see no face
pablo said take a fith gear
so i went ghost half of the year
same here where little man kept actin
on the scene with the whip we skrrrrin
out these rappers on the wall runcee
when they see runceed they run
i see an mc go, whip an mc cus they cant take 3 endz down
bash me on my flow
grind trap house spray in the day
oh you said that i dont rap properly
couple ep coming your way


lyrics end 2.23s

No comments:

Post a Comment