Sunday 25 January 2015

LO3: Evidence of filming

In this shot you can see me setting up the tripod in preperation for this shot. And you can also see Shayi holding the camera getting ready to change the settings of the camera to a suitable setting for our shoot.














During these shots I was trying to figure out what I would need to do in able to adjust the positioning of the camera on the tripod because we were having trouble managing the tilt and pan feature of the tripod, so I had to try and losen the the side screws. I  was also trying to figure out how to change the contrast and brightness to the correct levels in order to gain suitable footage.




          Here are the preformance footage evidence of Shayi preforming the song.




Here are the picutres I took of Salik recording the video of Shayi preforming 'Make Room' in the different location form where we were shooting before.




Here is footage of me trying to capture Shayi in action. The tripod wasn't tilting properly at this point so I had to do it manually.






Here are a few footage that we have editied in Adobe Premire in production of the Runcee music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment